JSC “TSK” – is Lithuanian company. We offer engineering solutions in the area of electrical installations and industrial automation - design, implementation and commissioning of electrical and automation systems in various fields. Types of projects: Petrochemical refineries, chemical plants, factories, power plants, telecommunication, power installations, shops, offices, housing, hotels, water treatment plants, ships. In order for the company to comply with the highest international quality standards, management systems ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 are established.
- PC „ORLEN Lietuva“ refinery, Mazeikiai, Lithuania - Designing, electrical and automation installation works, maintenance, fittings repairing;
- Iberdrola Inginieria & Construccion - 440 MW Combined Cycle Gas Turbine 9-th block in Lithuanian Power Plant, Elektrenai, Lithuania - Electrical and automation installation works, commissioning;
- GAMA Power Systems Inc. - TPP-2 Reconstruction Project Second Unit, Riga, Latvia- Electrical and automation installation works, commissioning;
- JSC „Unilever Lietuva“ – Mazeikiai, Lithuania - Electrical and automation installation works, commissioning.
- JSC „Fortum Klaipėda“ - Klaipeda CHP Plant, Klaipeda, Lithuania - Electrical and automation installation works, commissioning.
- Neptun Werft GmbH, Rostock, Germany – Electrical installations in ships.
- PC „ACHEMA” Chemical plant, Jonava, Lithuania – Electrical switchgear system modernization.
- Vergaingineering S.p.A., - Erection of Visbreaker Vacuum Flasher Heater K-1, electrical and instrumental part.
We execute works such as:
- Design works;
- HVAC systems installation;
- Installation of power supply networks and electric units;
- Indoor and outdoor electrical installation works;
- Installation of video surveillance systems;
- Installation of protection and fire-alarm systems;
- installation of low current, computer and communications networks;
- Heat tracing;
- Cable trays and conduits installation;
- Steel structures and supports installation;
- Switchgears, motor control centers and control panels installation;
- Installation of electrical distribution units and various transformer substation;
- Installation of terminal and connecting couplings;
- Repairing of electrical engines;
- Repairing of different types of valves;
- Lightning protection, grounding;
- Various testing of el. equipment (Hi-pot, el. insulation, etc.);
- Commissioning and start-up.